Sorry everyone, I recieved a slew of e-mails from friends and family that I spent too much time on prior to starting this e-mail so I am about out of time. But I am doing great and am teaching a few people, thought they never seem able to make it to church I am enjoying the work. Don't really have any fun or crazy stories but have been trying my best create some. There are a number of members that are working with friends of theirs and so we are pretty excited to hopefully start teaching even more people. It actually rained here on Sunday if you can believe that. I thought it was crazy, but then I thought about the time of year and what that must be like in Portland and kind of laughed at how mild California is.
I hope you all are doing well and having a wonderful Fall. Have a great week.
Sincerely, Elder Miller
Monday, October 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment