Monday, October 4, 2010

Conference Weekend

Well this week feels like it's automatically going to be great just because we were blessed with the opportunity to listen to conference. I never seem to remember what any of the speakers said in particular so I took notes this time and when I get around to reviewing them I'm sure I'll be delighted in what was said. Mainly I remember the jokes that were made. When President Uchtdorf lost his voice and cracked that joke I thought it was pretty witty.

Today feels cut short though cause we scheduled an appointment for 5:30 which isn't bad cause P-day wraps up at 6 anyway but then our dinner appointment said they'd rather eat before our teaching appointment than after so we are eating at 4 and now it's 1:40 and I don't even know where the day has gone. It's kind of crazy cause on a proselyting day we have time up the wahzoo. It tends to feel like forever when you are knocking on doors but when you're doing nothing somehow it slips away.

The work has picked up a little. We found a couple of people to teach. They don't seem too strong but who knows what will happen. It's all just about relying on the Spirit to convert them and having faith that they'll accept when you ask them to be baptized.

I hope you all enjoyed conference or, if you didn't watch, that you will cause it's great. Have a great week everyone.

-Elder Miller

No comments: