Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Uneventful Week

Hello everyone,

My week has been pretty good. Just been directing our efforts on finding people to teach since we don't have many. On Monday we did transfers and we get to visit the Temple on Wednesday so that is technically my preparation day. But we were permitted to e-mail today so that we could update our President and get it out of the way. We keep meeting people who are too polite to say upfront that they aren't really interested so we go back for follow up appointments that they weren't serious about and therefore aren't home. So even thought this kind of sucks I prefer the polite people who string you along than the abruptly rude people. I guess ultimately they're just wasting my time but we are supposed to view it as a possible seed planted that will eventually lead them to the Church.

I'm excited for Conference to come. When I was at home I don't think I thought much about it but conference is pretty darn awesome. Plus out here it's king of like Christmas cause it's like two days of lessened work load. You get to watch something very similar to television which, those of you who know me pretty well know I could do for hours, and then there are the obvious things like hearing from the Prophet and stuff of that sort.

It's actually been a very boring and uneventful week so I'll have to leave you with those few words. Have a great week everbody!

Sincerely Elder Miller

No comments: