My week has been good. My companion can't exactly contain himself knowing that he's going home in 3 weeks. He's sort of annoying about it but it's all good. Really not much to report. I got the Christmas newsletter and it was great to read about everyone and see updated pictures. I especially thought that Hannah really resembled Audrey in that picture of hers. Not much else to report. We were able to visit a bunch of other people this week and were expecting a good turnout of investigators to sacrament meeting but then we didn't get a single one. So we really need to fing some new investigators. Shortly before I got into this ward there were like three people that pretty much found the missionaries and were ready to get baptized immediately, I'm just waiting for something awesome like that to happen for me. All of our investigators have some serious barriers in their ways that they are reluctant to even attempt to tackle. Next transfer will be a big change. I'll get a new companion and then pretty much everyone else in my zone who has been here since I got here will either be going home or probably get transferred so everything will get switched up and have new Zone Leaders and District Leader and it should become quite a different Zone in one fell swoop.
Well I hope everyone is doing well. I don't know how to e-mail my mission president using this site so I may e-mail again this week to answer to him and then read whatever e-mails are on the myldsmail site.
Love, Fletcher
Monday, January 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment