Hello Everybody,
I'm actually on exchanges right now with an elder in a different ward. He's from Hawaii and has a very chill surfer personality. The holidays were not kind to me, in some aspects. Celebrating with members was awesome and I almost forgot that this was the first time I've ever been away from home for Christmas. But being in a car this whole time I've been on my mission as well as the copious amount of candy we got from all of our generous ward members has made me recognize how out of shape I'm getting. Luckily I think I've maintained a pretty good metabolism so I should make a full recovery but I really need to get to a bike area soon in order to keep up some form of daily exercise.
Sadly the exercise thing is my most pressing matter. We still seem to have no one excitingly close to baptism and so our days are spent trying to find more people. No one was very interested to listen to us as they were caught up in the season of Christmas or general holidays and were too busy for us but it seems to be slowing down and we're catching more and more people in a more relaxed state and able to talk to them more often. And soon we'll get one of them.
I hope everyone had a wonderful wintery holiday season. The winter continues I guess but the holiday cheer dries up unfortunately.
Sincerely, Elder Miller
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment