Monday, February 14, 2011

Hello Everyone,

This week went by really quickly but was extremely boring. I don't know how it happened but all of the appointments that we had made didn't work out. I had really been excited at the prospect of two new investigators who seemed like they would be what we call "golden", entirely ready to be taught and get baptized. But we didn't get a chance to meet with any of them and then our goal as a Zone was to get 20 investigators to church. So we were counting on getting 3 or 4 and then we had a whopping zero. So it wasn't a very successful week and I think that we are going to try and just tract and tract and tract until we find someone who we can teach. We haven't gotten any new people in a while and all of the people we have been trying to work with just aren't keeping the commitments we extend to them. You can probably tell that I'm a little discouraged but I'm counting on this experience of intense failure to drive me to do better the next time. I hope you have all had better weeks than mine but if not then you can join me in striving to make the next one marvelous. Well have a good week you all.

Sincerely Elder Miller

No comments: