Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hello Everyone,

My new area is pretty terrific. It's still kind of odd how we use up most of our car miles just getting to our area, at least the area that we plan to work in mostly that day. I got sort of sick on Friday and part of Saturday then felt better so that was a bit of a bummer but I slept it off and was able to keep at it. Not too much to report on otherwise though. Our most promising investigator is a 13 year old girl who recently moved in with her Grandmother who is a member of our ward and has succeeded at converting most of her family and just this girls left. I'm sure she'll come into the church eventually but right now she has a lot of doubts that we are working to overcome. We met a former investigator who I don't think was ever too serious about learning more about the church, she's just extremely friendly and refers to one of the past Elders who tracted into her as her adopted son. She requested my Mom's e-mail address just to say hi. She then invited herself to Church before we could and we just said, "that's a great idea". So there she was at church and we didn't even remind her to come. I can't really see any reason why she isn't a member of the church yet so we're working to figure that out and then resolve it. That's about all we're up to. There is a less active man who was quite interesting. He's a mechanic and as a hobby builds Rat Rods. Frankenstein like cars made out of every type of car you can get your hands on. They aren't much to look at but it sounds like we'll get to help him sometime. I expect to have a lot of fun in this area. Have a great week everyone.

Sincerely, Elder Miller

No comments: